Learning is fun…
Begin & The End.
So, I always wanted to be participant in a Augmented reality game but never imagined to be part of a serious game for English learners in Iran, we started in the late 2019 and finished the project in 3 month. We didn’t publish the game in market because of other games that we were involved. however we hope that we can present the game even with more features in serious game in 2020.
ARET is a Educational / AR Experience that is built with hope that enhance learning English specially for younger generation who are more engage with the new technologies.
The intended audience of this game is primarily for both genders to approximately the age range of 7 years old and above.
A Kid Try to learn the Alphabet In ARET
- Android Platform
- iOS Platform
- Augmented Realty | AR Tech.
- 3D Serious Game
- Educational Content
- Vuforia AR System
* There is no aggressive, dirty, or inappropriate language in this game.
Team Members | Alma Studio
Core Gameplay Mechanics
Core Gameplay Mechanic #1 – Camera
- We using AR Camera that is provided in Vuforia system.
- Core Gameplay Mechanic #2 – Single Learner
- So, this is a serious game with educational purposes and it has a mood of application if you will.
- Core Gameplay Mechanic #3 – Initial Setup
- After you logged in, you should give permission to game to use camera in order to get AR experience and after couple of second the camera is rolling and ready to capture intended pictures. so for instance you have picture of an “Apple” in your book or screen, you can scan pictures to see a 3D version of the picture in Augmented realty.
Core Gameplay Mechanic #4 – Scoring System
- there is no scoring system in this game.
Core Gameplay Mechanic #5 –Status Trigger
- Communication Triggers
- When the player does something wrong, the game will communicate failure to the player by having a side character pop out from either one of the bottom two corners of the game screen. The side character will display visual and audio feedbacks to the player in terms of failure, either positive or negative ones depending on the state.