Begin & The End.
Deadline for presentation of Shooter was end of April of 2017. So when this journey began at Feb. 11, 2017, We believed that we will be ready to present way sooner than planed, however it was mildly after the very date due to the fact that we worked harder than ever to make this happen and we did published a month later in Iran’s market and it was one of the best experiences in mobile and desktop platform. game was a hit at the time for our team, with 2000+ users at once, and 18000+ users through out its journey.
Shooter is a Hyper-casual game with unlimited automated level making and it will slowly get harder and harder. Therefore The intended audience of this game is primarily for both genders from the age range of 3 years old and above.
- Web HTML5
- 2D Game
- Arcade | Action
- Single Player
- Fixed-Camera View
* There is no aggressive, dirty, or inappropriate language in this game.
Core Gameplay Mechanics
- Core Gameplay Mechanic #1 – Camera
- There will be a fixed camera . The camera does not move at all throughout the game.
- Core Gameplay Mechanic #2 – Single Player
- In this game, the player controls the Board to redirect the ball. This game is meant for a single player playing experience.
- Core Gameplay Mechanic #3 – Movement
- The player may choose to move within the game. if the player does not move the board, it will remain still and gonna miss the ball. To move Left or Right, the player has to either hit the Left-Arrow or Right-Arrow key, which moves the board Left or right, the board doesn’t move Up and Down. Refer to the Control Summary below for a more detailed listing of the control scheme.
- Core Gameplay Mechanic #4 – Initial Setup
- The Ball is going to spawn at starts at the top of board and player have to click Left-Button on web/win/mac/Linux and if it’s android/iOS tap on screen one time to move the ball and start the game.
- Core Gameplay Mechanic #5 – Health
- The board doesn’t have health but every block have a health variable and it can be different by default. every time that ball collide with a block one unit decreases from block’s health.
- Core Gameplay Mechanic #6 – Low / Critical Health
- With every collide between block and ball, sprite is gonna change as block’s health decreases one unit simultaneously that indicates the damage that caused by the ball.
- Core Gameplay Mechanic #7 – Blocks
- Simple Block
- Bomb Block
- Jagged Block
- Ice Block
- Ball Duplicator Block
When the Ball has collision with different blocks, reaction is different and block’s health is decreasing one unit no matter which type of block is being hit by the ball.
- Simple block is gonna redirect the ball
- Bomb block is gonna redirect the ball and explode at the time of hit.
- Jagged block is gonna redirect the ball in random direction.
- ice block is gonna redirect the ball and froze Blocks and make them fragile.
- Ball duplicator block is gonna duplicate the ball and redirect all of them in random direction.
Core Gameplay Mechanic #8 – Scoring System
- Scoring system will be on Destroying “Blocks”. Of course you can exchange your scores to unlock stages.
- Coin system will be on collecting only in this game, you can NOT exchange anything in-game to get more coin. Coins are exclusively designed to buy “ Board“ only. Of course, you can buy coin in the shop in order to buy better, special Boards. There is no grading system, for simplicity of game.
Core Gameplay Mechanic #9 –Status Trigger
- Communication Triggers
- When the player does something wrong, the game will communicate failure to the player by having a side character pop out from either one of the bottom two corners of the game screen. The side character will display visual and audio feedbacks to the player in terms of failure, either positive or negative ones depending on the state.
- Win / Game Over Screen Statistics
- When the player wins / loses a level, they will be brought to a Win / Game Over screen. If the player wins in any level, they will be brought to the same winning screen but there is a bonus screen that it comes before winning screen and it has different number depend on the level that player wins, but If the player loses, the player will be brought to the same losing screen no matter which level players in.